Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

Nighthawk's Staff Application

Nighthawk  

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    Warthog
  • Steam-ID
    STEAM_0:1:48317759
  • Discord Name
    Templar#6840
  • English Knowledge
    Really Good (Fluent)
  • Previous Staff Experience

Apart from being a Mod here and there, I don't really have Staff Experience apart from being an Event Staff Member. Currently a Junior Event Planner.

• Provide a detailed explanation of RDM and give 2 valid detailed examples.

Random Death Match or Simply RDM is when a player deliberately kills another player without a reason, for example;
    1. You're walking around base and a random 501st shoots and kills you, he would probably respond with I just wanted him dead.
    2. You're on a speeder patrol and someone shoots at your speeder and kills you, their response would be I thought it was an enemy.

• Provide a detailed explanation of FailRP and give 2 valid detailed examples.

Fail Roleplay or Simply FailRP is when a player comes onto the server and has no intent on role-playing on the server. Examples of this;
    1. If someone comes on the server to run into restricted areas to push buttons or annoy those, If they leave after being arrested then it would be classed as Leaving to Avoid Punishment or LTAP.
    2. A Corporal is not obeying an order and when told they would be demoted if they don't follow orders they freak out and act out of Character.

• Why would you like to join our staff team?

I would like to focus on something new instead of focusing Events, I would also like to keep the server clear of Minges or Trolls, keeping everyone happy with the way the server is going.

• Do you have a working microphone?
    Yes
  • Do you understand you cannot be staff on another community?
    Yes
  • Do you understand if you are found out to be using this rank for VIP benefits you will be removed?
    Yes