Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

ps5offical's EP Application

ps5offical  

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    501st TOC TRP 1347 Batirpan
  • Steam-ID
    https://steamid.io/lookup
  • Discord Name
    ps5offical#0820
  • English Knowledge
    Really Good (Fluent)
  • Previous Event Staff Experience

none as this is my first EP application.

• Why would you like to join our event staff team?

i would like to join your event staff to help and give back what i have taken from the community. since i joined 3 weeks ago to the server i have been feeling a sense of giult since everyone is so nice and welcoming. i want to help the event staff too, as far as i know event staff is not bg enough as levi keeps adverting the EP staff. i want to help battalions to set up small events as it can be pretty annoying to try to get a EP on, especially if it is early in the morning and the battalion is small.

• Why should you be an event planner?

i have time,i am determined and hardworking. if i take a task on myself i will finish it no matter what. i am active in the server and i already said i was determined, if i make a event i will make sure it is perfect. i am a perfectionist. i get boredd quite easily, making me host a event if i can. 

• Please provide an example of a medium-sized event.

a base attack with multiple b1 and b2 drop pods and possibly a AAT. sometimes there is droids disguised as clone troopers and they attack the reactor. there is munis on the sky and there are droids in RAD,CT,RF and farm. there is sometimes droidekas. sometimes munis open fire on the base and sometimes there is event characters too.

• Do you understand if any of this application has been copied or lied about you will be removed from your position?
    Yes
  • Bills locked this topic