Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

Jauskis' Staff Application

Discord Name: Jauskis#4647
Ingame Name: Jauskis
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:63601466

Nationality / Time zone: EET

What days can you be active: Almost everyday

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have a working Mic? Yes i do

Do you understand you cannot be staff on another community? Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would you like to join our staff team? (150 words minimum)

I would like to join your staff team because i want to help the server in any way i can and this is one way i can help best because i have some good experience on being a staff member i know most of the commands and how to deal with people. 

Also because the server is new and growing there is need of staff members so i decided to lend a hand and i'm really enjoying the server so i don't want it to end just like those two times before so all i want to do is to try and prevent that

Do you have any previous staff experience?

I have been Staff multiple times in different servers and hierarchy ones

Werwolf Gaming: Admin, Mod, Mod again (i have left and come back to the server)

Leonid Gaming: Head of Staff

G5 Gaming: Super Admin

i haven't been staff in many servers but i have been staff for long time in these servers.

A user is RDMing and Insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?
(75 words minimum)

Well i bring him and ask him why did he do that and i will let him explain then after that i bring the other ones who were in the situation and thank them for telling their side of the story, then i will tp them back and tell the guy who rdm that why its wrong and what happens if he does it again so i just warn him for RDM and then bring him back

(this all is basically a basic situation what would happen if it was a minge who just did it because why not but the situation can be so much different every time so thats what i got for this)

A Commander and Lieutenant are arguing in front of debrief. It is getting quite heated. The context to the argument is unknown to you. What do you do? (75 words minimum)

Well what i do is that i tell them to stop because nobody literally wants to hear it and its not part of the debrief so do it after in DMs and if they dont stop then i will just mute both of them and unmute after the debrief.

A Cadet has been complaining and wondering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He seems like a minge to you and you're not sure if he is really here to play. What do you do? (75 words minimum)

I tp to him and welcome him and tell him that i will try to get someone to train him and if nobody does that then i will do it and after the training i will have an eye on him for a while just in case.

Cant be fucked to type more i literally dont know what else i should put there that is not pointless stuff so i recommend you to read it to see that i know how to be staff but if words are better than actions for you then sure just Denie it