Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

ps5offical's EP Application

ps5offical  

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    501st TACT TRNE 1347 Batirpan
  • Steam-ID
    STEAM_0:1:218612793
  • Discord Name
    Ps5offical#0820
  • English Knowledge
    Good
  • Previous Event Staff Experience

Sadly, I have no prior staff experience which is one of the reasons I am trying to apply. 

• Why would you like to join our event staff team?

I would like to join the event staff team to give back what I have taken back from the community. I have played on this server for a few months now and I feel like I owe the community something. They were always kind and cheerful. I also want to have staffing experience to help other aurora role play servers that need staff and are in low on numbers. I would also like to entertain the community as the base gets boring overtime and people need movement. I would also like to help battalions with small events as it can be hard getting a EP, and more so if the battalion is fairly small. 

• Why should you be an event planner?

I am determined and I am a quick learner. I am usually very active unless there is a real life event like Christmas or Halloween. I might also get off to play a game I am hyped for. I can offer my time, my determination and my abilities to learn quickly. 

• Please provide an example of a medium-sized event.

A base attack with the Fob's conquered and MHB, AHB and RAD attacked. There is multiple drop pods,including B1 super battle droids and droidekas, along with normal CIS droids. There is usually one or two munis above the base, sometimes firing turbo lasers. 

• Do you understand if any of this application has been copied or lied about you will be removed from your position?
    Yes
  • Bills locked this topic