Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

Ky Application for Staff

Do you think that i should be trusted with being a staff  

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Discord Name: Ky#7002
Ingame Name: Ky
Steam ID:

Nationality / Time zone: UK

What days can you be active: Almost everyday

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have a working Mic? Yes

Do you understand you cannot be staff on another community? Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would you like to join our staff team? (150 words minimum) 1, I am competent and capable, over the couple years I have been playing Garry's Mod, alot of my time I have spent not only roleplaying but also staffing, and I have never been striked or warned as a staff member of any server, as well as I am completely capable of fulfilling my duties as a staff member and upholding the role to deal with situations and more. 2,I still enjoy all the people I have met so far.  Being accepted into staff would provide me an avenue to give back to the community. As shown through my activity on the server, I am extremely active and dedicated to the community. Due to my activity, I will always be around to help people with their whitelists, and all the other rules that I often see broken.3,  I believe in treating each player fairly and in a dispute I try to keep things cool, I believe that the solution that results in the least dissatisfaction from the people involved is the best solution, however sadly this isn’t always possible.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes

A user is RDMing and Insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?
(75 words minimum) Say if someone mad a ticket on him. I would first ask him what wrong and why he doing it. Then I would ask the victim if he okay and What would you like him warned for  this example (RDMing and Insulting others so player diss) if the reported player kept swearing and one listen to me I would first check logs checking RDM and then ask him claim down if he does not claim down I will gag him for a 30 second and ask has he claimed down and if he keeps doing it I'll just keep him gaged, then I would apologise to the Victim and then warn the reported player for RDMing | player diss |. And then end the ticket but keeping a close eye on the reported player.

A Commander and Lieutenant are arguing in front of debrief. It is getting quite heated. The context to the argument is unknown to you. What do you do? (75 words minimum) I would first Tell them to please stop arguing since they are in DB and it look bad on them, and tell them wait to the end and ill sort it out I would first listen to the commander reason and then the LT reason, I would give them a verbal warning saying that dont do it in DB because you are showing other player what is not acceptable and if both party continue I will gag them both but if there is one that is antagonising the other I would give him a verbal warning saying that is not how you should act at that rank and tell him commander or high up to make sure this get corrected and wont happen again.

A Cadet has been complaining and wondering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He seems like a minge to you and you're not sure if he is really here to play. What do you do? (75 words minimum) I would first TP to the cadet and ask him how he doing, what are you finding annoying or bad on the server, then I would listen to him and suggest something that would be fun and enjoyable that on the server, but then explaining what he complaining about and how it can be good or even bad. After that I would spectate the Cadet making sure he doing alright and not mingeing. If I see he still hasn't been trained or is not wanting be train I will give him a verbal warning and then pass it on to other staff members just encase they get a ticket on the player.

Accepted for Interview
You have 7 days to contact a Me on Discord for an interview.
Failure to contact me within this time period will result in the application being 
Denied.
Date Accepted: 07/01/2021
Contact me by: 14/01/2021

Good Luck