Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

Crying Seal's EP Application

Crying Seal  

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    Chad
  • Steam-ID
    STEAM_0:0:220343098
  • Discord Name
    Crying Seal#5348
  • English Knowledge
    Really Good (Fluent)
  • Previous Event Staff Experience

I have been a EP on a few smaller communities. I also have previously reached the rank of event co-ordinater here. I am aware fully of how the event system works within aurora and am ready to try and rejoin the team

• Why would you like to join our event staff team?

I would like to rejoin the event team as I believe that now is the best time to become an EP. the is a format which allows new or old EPs to make events which will the community will enjoy. with the server hitting 60 people consistently, I want to help all of the players enjoy a range of events, including beginning to spilt the player base for planetaries, as to help minimise lag. I also want to do a different style of event, which should be enjoyed by everyone. I also want to rejoin the team as to help make more jedi events. as although the playerbase for jedi is smaller, they don't get the same amount of attention they could get, which could help increase activity. 

• Why should you be an event planner?

I have gained a lot of experience since I last applied, know being capable of doing a range of events competently. I Will be able to host a range of mission for single regiments or for the entire server, with minimal help. I also will be able to help manage base attacks, as to make sure that there is always something to do during the attack. I also want to help improve the passive RP around the base, allowing for player driver RP, instead of being EP driven. 

• Please provide an example of a medium-sized event.

3 munis exit hyperspace, 1 above MHB, 1 above SHB/WV, 1 above RAD
    drop-pods at each location, putting pressure to make the republic to fallen in. if needed bombardment from turbo lasers and pressure with commandos in ATC to push them off LS. 
    after this, 3 EC commando droids will be deployed to retrieve data from the server room, either through MHB quick access or AHB elevator.
    after this, they will be extracted to comms tower to export the data to the fleet.
    if no ships are alive by the time they reach comms tower. then a providence will be sent out to retrive the data. 
    there will be a constant flow of vultures, and if the providence arrives, then it will change to tri fighters.
    the data is to do with republic combat strategies, so future battles will have to use more unique techniques to deal with the CIS

• Do you understand if any of this application has been copied or lied about you will be removed from your position?
    Yes
  • Bills locked this topic