Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

Dutch's Staff Application

Dutch  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    501st ARCT-78 SPC Coil
  • Steam-ID
    STEAM_0:1:49588435
  • Discord Name
    Dutch#0784
  • English Knowledge
    Really Good (Fluent)
  • Previous Staff Experience

I've owned several servers, a 2-3 of them being decently sizeable.

I've been the Staff Managers for a server called Fenrir (Doesn't exist anymore)

I've been staff(Ranges from Moderator to Head Admin/Staff manager) of several DarkRP servers the names of which i can't remember.

• Provide a detailed explanation of RDM and give 2 valid detailed examples.

RDM is the action of one player killing another player without any premeditated RP reason or RP Intention.

Examples:

* One Player kills another player for calling his mom gay. In this case Perpetrator would get warned for RDM and the other player sent off with a warning for Disrespect.

* Two players decide to fight each other in an non OOC situation/context. If one gets killed they would get warned for RDM and the other for ARDM.

• Provide a detailed explanation of FailRP and give 2 valid detailed examples.

FailRP is the act of disturbing and or breaking RP.

Examples:

* A CT starts to dance next to their CO whilst fighting in the frontlines. In this case the CT would get warned for FailRP

* A Trooper keeps disobeying their Commander and refuses to resolve it using RP.

• Why would you like to join our staff team?

I would like to join the staff team since in my 2600 hours of playing CWRP i've never come across a community where i've felt as at home as this one, this makes me want to help out and do what i can for the community. To make it a better place and make it overall more enjoyable for the rest of the people playing.

I believe i could be of great help to the staff team, the community and maybe even the Dev team due to my previous experiences with game modding/development.

I believe i could be a good help to the staff team with keeping the server clean of Minges, Rulebreakers and all of that sort due to my past experience.

• Do you have a working microphone?
    Yes
  • Do you understand you cannot be staff on another community?
    Yes
  • Do you understand if you are found out to be using this rank for VIP benefits you will be removed?
    Yes