Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

Mayos Staff Application

Discord Name: Mayo#3334
Ingame Name: Mayo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:550350383

Nationality / Time zone: German/CET

What days can you be active: All the week 4 hours at least.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have a working Mic? Yes.

Do you understand you cannot be staff on another community? Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would you like to join our staff team? 

I want to help the server out by keeping out the RDMers and FRPers and minges but most Importantly I want to get more experince in Moderating Servers in Gmod and find out how it works how the commands and stuff work how to do Admin sits spawn things in for Trainings and more but mostly to learn from the Teachers.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

No I have not.

A user is RDMing and Insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?

Teleport him into the Admin sit room freez him ask him why he RDMed the person if he gives a dumb reasone I whoud give him a ban for 1 week or longer if he gives me a normal reason I whoud kick or warn him and let him go and spectate him for 30 mins or so.

A Commander and Lieutenant are arguing in front of debrief. It is getting quite heated. The context to the argument is unknown to you. What do you do?

Teleport to them tell them that they shoud calm down and wait until debrief is over and go to a Training room or other to talk about it.

A Cadet has been complaining and wondering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He seems like a minge to you and you're not sure if he is really here to play. What do you do?

Teleport to him ask him why he is wandering around after he told me I whoud train him let him get Whitelisted and Spectate him for about 40 mins if nothing is happening I whoud return to my normall Duties if he goes to the main Bridge or other things I whoud Teleport him to the Admin Sit room and ask what he was doing there after he told me I whoud give him a ban if he pressed the button if not I whoud kick/warn him for minging and let him go.