Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

Bred's Staff Application

Discord Name: Bred
Ingame Name: CT TRP Bred
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:119811354

Nationality / Time zone: Norway / GMT +1

What days can you be active: Almost everyday depending on school and such.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have a working Mic? Yes

Do you understand you cannot be staff on another community? Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would you like to join our staff team?

I want to be staff because i want to make sure everyone on the server is having a great time and wants to come back to the server and keep playing. The community is very friendly and warm and i want to show that to new people who joins a hopefully make them want to stay. I would like to help create a great experience for all players and make if fun and fair to play. I would like to make sure everyone on the server is having fun and being respected and help out wherever i am needed.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes i have been staff on multiple server and even owned a small server myself.

A user is RDMing and Insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?

First i bring him to a sit and talk to him. Then i will give him a warning and let him go, but if he continues i would kick him or if necessary ban him.

A Commander and Lieutenant are arguing in front of debrief. It is getting quite heated. The context to the argument is unknown to you. What do you do?

I would ask them to stop or take it elsewhere, if it gets too heated i would bring them to a sit and talk to them about it.

A Cadet has been complaining and wondering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He seems like a minge to you and you're not sure if he is really here to play. What do you do?

I would tell him to stay in the room and wait for a trainer, but if i were a high enough rank i would trian him myself.

Denied

unfortunately at this time the application has been denied

You can apply again once Apps are open again

Tips:

-Concentrate on the Situational questions they are very open ended and vague and in some situations some of the actions can lead to negative consequences

• Breacher locked, unlocked and locked this topic