Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

Papa Smurf  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    501st TRP Tryx // Football
  • Steam-ID
    STEAM_0:0:85873895
  • Discord Name
    Football#5283
  • English Knowledge
    Really Good (Fluent)
  • Previous Event Staff Experience

EP Manager - Aurora Servers
    (I was EP on this server for almost a year)

EP - Imperial Server 

Games master - Dark-RP [Cant remember name]

• Why would you like to join our event staff team?

I would like to re join the event team as I had a lot of fun in it previously and really enjoy creating stories and overall I love helping out,

I see loads of good events on the server and want to help plan and create new and exciting ones!

• Why should you be an event planner?

I think I should be an event planner for many reasons. Firstly I have experience, I can lead an event and plan it, and allow it to run smoothly, I have also ran the EP team here so I understand the expectation the EP have and I believe I can live up to those expectations. 
    Secondly, I am a very creative person, I love creating engaging stories for people to follow. These events would include tough decisions, twists and turns, and allow player driven decisions to change the course of the storyline!

• Please provide an example of a medium-sized event.

Operation Nightfall

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15TbUnPGiMgwSdbv0cFSrRd6yxL51jzT8uXTOt40P5bc/edit?usp=sharing

• Do you understand if any of this application has been copied or lied about you will be removed from your position?
    Yes