Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

Ace Woods's EP Application

Ace Woods  

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    501st TOCT G6-SM SPC 5019 Fallen
  • Steam-ID
    STEAM_0:0:526464741
  • Discord Name
    ace#4657
  • English Knowledge
    Really Good (Fluent)
  • Previous Event Staff Experience

None.

• Why would you like to join our event staff team?

Because i want to make fun and cool events for players. Also i want to make some small events when server is on low player count (like 10 - 5) and i want to help out in events not as a EP Helper but as a EP because being a EP could help the events more.

• Why should you be an event planner?

Because i love helping out in events and with the EP rank (if i get it) i could help out more in events and trainings for 501st. I could also host quite large events because i have no life. (could not think of anything else)

• Please provide an example of a medium-sized event.

ECs needed are 2 BX droids and one more EP 

A call comes in from a   on the planet of Ilum (map is Snow Facility) the call says "hello does anybody respond we are under attack they have found our camp on llum they are oh god please no ahhhhhhhhhhh (sound of eating can be heard)" call ends.

So AC hosts a quick briefing and then the base AI spawns LAATs on the runway with a ACC in the sky after all LAATs have boarded into the ACC it hyperspaces to llum (map change)  when most of the ppl load in AC does a quick briefing then makes 104th scout out 104th should spot a gunship calling it in then all regiments move out and after around  20 secs of them moving they come across the first wall with heavy and i mean heavy amounts of droids with dwarf spiders on top of the walls and they beat that area after that a  BX says over comms "they have arrived activate the trap" after 30secs a muni comes into the sky and drops drop pods surrounding them they beat the droids in that area. then a BX drop pod comes down in the middle by the hangers spawning BXs and the two BX ECs there spawn point will be in a tunnel near the hangers while the other EP starts to place down droids and some bombardments of that area i would set up a mine field near one of the other walls after that area get defused the bombardment will stop and this will come up TAC Droid: let the battery's cooldown we don't want this ship to blow. Up after they get past the land mine field the move out more with some droids along the way and some droidekas until they get to a mined out area with some dead body's then they hear a loud noise from the distance and then around about 50-100 zombies (zombies can be dead clones or dead civilians or both) after killing them medics need to check everybody for a infection from the zombies during the checkups more zombies and droids come (zombies wont harm the droids because they don't sense a pulse in the droids) they start to get over whelmed and ask for a evac a fleet in orbit says "negative we don't want any of the zombies to get up here. So the clones move out forward to a mini base. Fighting off a lot of zombies there in the 2 normal hangers they find 2 lunasflightschool_atte that help them fight off the zombies in the 4 ship hangers they find two lunasflightschool_laatcgunship and they find in the other two they find lunasflightschool_laatigunship after they fly out of there they return to Anaxes ( up to AC if they want to do medical rp) and then event ends. 

Thank you for reading.  

• Do you understand if any of this application has been copied or lied about you will be removed from your position?
    Yes
  • 2 weeks later...

Denied

Thank you for applying! Unfortunately, your application has been denied. The Team feels that your application had very little detail in the starting questions, and your event was too controlled and underestimates for human error. We do encourage you to work with EPs as an Event Character to assist with running Events to get a feel for how they are run.

• Sloth locked this topic