Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

Spooky-4's Staff Application

Spooky-4  

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    Spooky-4 (CG R9-SM HG SPC 9903 Heaven)
  • Steam-ID
    STEAM_0:0:101653420
  • Discord Name
    Spooky-4#9903
  • English Knowledge
    Really Good (Fluent)
  • Previous Staff Experience

I've been in a staff team a few times before, on most of the servers I got up to Mod before the servers shut down or I left. I've Owned a server before but it never took off the ground so I gave up on it. I once was Head Admin (equivalent of a Staff Manager) on a sandbox server before I left it.

Drewscommunity: Mod
    Galactic Networks: Mod (If I recall correctly)
    Cloud Networks: Owner

Matrix Reloaded: Head Admin

Be Constructive Or Destructive (BCOD): Admin

• Provide a detailed explanation of RDM and give 2 valid detailed examples.

RDM (Random Death Match) is when a player deathmatches (attempts to kill a player) for no reason and succeeds. The reasons for could be from settle a score or to be "funny".

One case would be a CT joins the server and starts firing their blaster at a DU PFC and kills them.

Another case would be when a 501st SGT starts firing at the back of a player during combat and killing him, trying to make it look like it was in the crossfire.

• Provide a detailed explanation of FailRP and give 2 valid detailed examples.

FailRP is when a someone does something in-character that their character or an equivalent wouldn't do if they were real and/or they were put into the same situation. This often goes hand-in-hand with other broken rules, especially NITRP.

One case would be a CT running up to ATC and pressing all of the buttons, that would be easy as everyone would notice and it's a long way to run all of the way back if they did or if they used the teleporter then it'd be easy to find out where they are.

Another case would be a 212th PFC grabbing a ship that someone else spawned and flying it about. It would be obvious to practically everyone that notices it.

• Why would you like to join our staff team?

I would like to join the staff team for many reasons. Firstly, I want to serve the community a lot, I enjoy playing on the server as well as I believe that following the rules means you'll have more fun. I don't want to be the fun police but I want to have a safe community with running jokes and engaging RP galore. Secondly, I want to give back to the community the engaging moment's I've treasured in my memory. Keeping the rules enforced is the best way I can give back, making it fun for all players. In conclusion, I want to be staff so I can make the community a better and more fun place along with giving back the good times I have received.

• Do you have a working microphone?
    Yes
  • Do you understand you cannot be staff on another community?
    Yes
  • Do you understand if you are found out to be using this rank for VIP benefits you will be removed?
    Yes

Accepted

Thank you for applying! Congratulations, your application has been accepted! You will be contacted by your trainer ASAP! Welcome to the AS Staff Team!

• Sloth locked this topic