Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

Baguette's Staff Application

Baguette  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    RC-1136 PFC Darman
  • Steam-ID
    STEAM_0:1:129047080
  • Discord Name
    Cute Baguette#9821
  • English Knowledge
    Good
  • Previous Staff Experience

No I have not acquired any staff expierence, but everyone has to start somewhere.

• Provide a detailed explanation of RDM and give 2 valid detailed examples.

RDM is the abbreviation of the offence Random Death Match. A very broad explanation of RDM would be the killing of another player on the server without having proper roleplay reasons to kill the other player. Two examples of this offence would be:

1. A new recruit called Luke has joined the server for the first time, after finishing his cadet training he receives his clone trooper equipment and goes on to explore the base he is stationed on. During his adventure he finds out his best mate Cooper is on the server too, specifically in the 212th. After a bit of catching up the mates decide to cause some mayhem during the coming briefing. Before the briefing the pair prepares their mischievious scheme, Cooper takes out his detpacks and straps three of them on Luke's body, after Cooper has secured the bombs they both run into the briefing room and when they reach the podium Cooper blows up the bombs.
    2. In the evening, a few hours after the recent attack in the briefing room, the Army Command member Appo returns to ATC to have some rest and prepare for the next day. After he has gotten comfortable in the room Jedi Knight Graham walks in having had enough of Appo's bad leadership he approaches the Army Command member from the back and strikes him down where he stands leaving nothing but a corpse on the floor while making his quick escape.

• Provide a detailed explanation of FailRP and give 2 valid detailed examples.

FailRP is the abbreviation of the offence Fail Role Play. The longer version does not exactly make a lot of sense so that is why it is not used very often. This offence is simply commiting an act that you should not be able to realistically do in a roleplay scenario. Two exmaples of this would be: 

1. A rather simple example of the offence would be bringing real life items to in character chat. Let's take 501st SGT Hawk as an example, him talking about wanting a happy meal in ./comms would be a prime example of the offence.
    2. The second example for this offence would be using admin abilities during in character and uptime roleplay scenarios. Let's take Hawk as an example again, if he would use noclip to get to an area fast that would be FailRP.

• Why would you like to join our staff team?

I would like to join the staff team to see if I am able to be a good admin and enforce the rules on the server, due to me not having acquired any staff experience I can not say I would be a good staff member but I can promise that i am going to try my best and learn how to be a good staff member. 

Additional notes (there is no gives space for extra notes so im putting them in here): the question after this one asks if i have a working microphone, while i asnwered the question honestly it never asked if i actually used the microphone.

• Do you have a working microphone?
    Yes
  • Do you understand you cannot be staff on another community?
    Yes
  • Do you understand if you are found out to be using this rank for VIP benefits you will be removed?
    Yes

Accepted

Thank you for applying! Congratulations, your application has been accepted! You will be contacted by your trainer ASAP! Welcome to the AS Staff Team!

• Sloth locked this topic