Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

Menno's EP Application

Menno  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    212th PARL SE BMO LT 0130 Menno
  • Steam-ID
    STEAM_0:0:80283690
  • Discord Name
    Menno#3978
  • English Knowledge
    Good
  • Previous Event Staff Experience

I was staff on a different server what I would not name. I got to the rank of Admin. Doing that time I loved to host events or other things like tournaments.  I also used to be an EP but I had to step down do to personal reasons.

• Why would you like to join our event staff team?

I love to host events to make it more enjoyable for the players. Events are the most importent part of a server. They make or break a server in seconds. Personally I love doing complicated planetary, base attacks and passives. I love to plan events and make docs about them. Further Im a nice person, love to help out people and know my way around the staff commands and the q menu.

• Why should you be an event planner?

I love planning events, hosting them and helping in trainings when needed. Like you can see in the next section I love planning out some events. I know an event never goes as it should but planning like this is what I do.

• Please provide an example of a medium-sized event.

This was a planetary I plannet when I was EP but never got to do it due to personal reasons. I love planning things like this. I know for this event you need a lot of EPs but when done well this event could be an amazing time for the player base.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EvqUuRm7qRaqjjtq303J8W-VIvZzeMCmgdp2eE92Okg/edit#

• Do you understand if any of this application has been copied or lied about you will be removed from your position?
    Yes
  • Sloth locked this topic