Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

SGT. I.jay's EP Application

SGT. I.jay  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    212th VCL ENG CBMT WO1 5984 Killer
  • Steam-ID
    STEAM_0:0:121451672
  • Discord Name
    SGT. K.kai
  • English Knowledge
    Really Good (Fluent)
  • Previous Event Staff Experience

I do a lot of helping out with the EP team on the server and i like trying to give idae to them 

• Why would you like to join our event staff team?

I've got a lot of ideas and really enjoy doing RP with people on here also  want to do more RP event instead of always doing running gun Event like refugees trade-in and other sorts of events I would just like to add more to the game 

• Why should you be an event planner?

because I want to bring something new to the table and just try make more regiment Pacific events like 212th and 501st having more relevant role such as Frontline attack why CG  get more reason to protect AC like AC need to talk to someone on a planet and 104 could have more hostage situations and negotiation to do 

• Please provide an example of a medium-sized event.

a group of refugees come onto the base and try getting help but one of them but one of them is a CIS spy which infiltrates are base destroyers the reactor and causing the CIS stick-on attack the base this will be to try and take Date from the Republic base if they figure out there's a spy they will have to ID and do interrogations to figure out who the Imposter is if they are successful in attacking the CIS off and do find the Imposter then they will let the other refugees go

• Do you understand if any of this application has been copied or lied about you will be removed from your position?
    Yes

Denied

Thank you for applying! Unfortunately, your application has been denied! The Recruitment Team believes your application is lacking in detail, specifically in the "Detailed Medium Event" section. You are welcome to reapply at a later date!

• Sloth locked this topic