Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

BloodGozilla's Staff Application

BloodGozilla  

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    501st XO R4-LS WO2 5736 Zilla
  • Steam-ID
    STEAM_0:0:31973551
  • Discord Name
    BloodGozilla#0001
  • English Knowledge
    Really Good (Fluent)
  • Previous Staff Experience

Hey there, so I think I have some staff experience. Way back a couple of years ago I was Admin on a DarkRP server. Don't remember the name though:

Currently I am Head Admin for noAims Arma 3 Servers and even manage them financially. I am doing this for mhh good 3 years now and think I am working there fairly well. 

Attached a file of the Discord server of Noaim with my Roles on it as proof as well as the server list of my arma 3 servers.

Screenshot 2020-10-13 213207.png

• Provide a detailed explanation of RDM and give 2 valid detailed examples.

RDM or Random Death Match is the killing or attacking of a fellow player without reason. This does not apply if it is an RP situation of course. 

An Example would be if we have a new player on the server who accepted the rules and completed his Cadet training.
    He exits the bunks. He walks down the hallway to the Main Stairwell and sees a 501st Trooper Hawk. He pulls his rifle and shoots Hawk down without any warning, RP reason or whatsoever.

Another case. Jedi Rkhora feels frisky and goes into the Main Hangar Bay to some troopers standing guard. Suddenly he uses his force ability Shadowstrike and cuts down a trooper. This would also be RDM as there is no valid reason he did so and no RP Situation from him.

• Provide a detailed explanation of FailRP and give 2 valid detailed examples.

FailRP is basically breaking the Rule of Roleplay and in-game Roleplay behaviour.

For Example Clone trooper CT 5192 Twinkel spawns in and straight up walks up to ATC running around in there. As a clone trooper he knows he is not allowed in there without permission from Army Command or the person on Duty as he only has the Basic Clearance level 1. 

Another case of FailRP would be seeing a Droid that is played by a Player write in "OOC" chat that he is going to plant a bomb in the reactor and using that knowledge to protect the reactor from the droid. Basically going out of his way to be there and check up on the reactor when there would normally be no reason to do so.

As he is using OOC information this would also be FailRP.

• Why would you like to join our staff team?

I love the server and want to support it in anyway I can. I am online most of my time that I have available and am taking part in a lot of events. 

I think I can provide the Staff with a serious and calm person that can assist them with various situations.

If I could not become staff as I am already an Admin for my Arma 3 Servers that I own I understand that.

• Do you have a working microphone?
    Yes
  • Do you understand you cannot be staff on another community?
    Yes
  • Do you understand if you are found out to be using this rank for VIP benefits you will be removed?
    Yes
  • 2 weeks later...

Accepted!

Thank you for applying! Your application has been accepted! You will be contacted by your Trainer, Sloth#9400, on Discord ASAP! Welcome to the AS Staff team!

• Sloth locked this topic