Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

[Request Thread] 501st Legion

501st Officers ONLY

ANY MODEL DESIGNS NOT PASSED ONTO US WILL BE GIVEN STANDARD PATTERNS FROM OURSELVES (Or based on lore if appropriate)

These are the models we have been asked to make for your regiment:

• Pilot
  • Medic
  • ARC
  • Kix
  • Hawk
  • Dogma
  • Tup
  • Hardcase
  • Fives
  • Jesse Trooper
  • Jesse ARC
  • Echo
  • Sergeant Appo
  • Captain Rex
  • 501st Commissioned Officer
  • 501st Non - Commissioned Officer
  • Enlisted Trooper
  • Tano Company
  • Torrent Company
  • Vaughn
  • Jet Trooper
  • Tano Company Jet Trooper

Colours Permitted for this Regiment:

• 501st Blue - #1c5cc4
  • 501st Red - #ff001e
  • Clone Grey - #383838
  • 332nd Orange - #ff8400

Icons permitted for this Regiment:

• Republic Logo
  • Jaig Eyes (Rex)
  • Medical Symbol (Medics only)

Due to me making the list back with the old modeller and me confirming it when Fxo sent it the other day, I've taken the liberty to make sure it's to the standard we were told about when the list was sent through the 501st Legion for validation.

Commander Appo was more so he had the variation, the main look for Appo should be his Sergeant, as long as the inventory permits the "bodygroups" to make sure he's Commander-able.

I see a lack of Jet Troopers on this list when they were asked for specifically for both Tano and a normal variant, so I'm assuming this one again would be handled through the "bodygroups" of the inventory system. However the the normal variant of Jet Trooper for the 501st Legion, had a specific full armour design which is found in Season 7, so this really could have a model.

You are missing Vaughn off the list, somehow this might have been sent wrong from Fxo to you, but he should be on there.

A normal Commander model should really be added in-case someone does not wish to play as a lore character in command. Only one that probably wasn't on the list that should've been provided. This one however does not matter as we can just use the commissioned officer if this is much of a problem.

As for references, you'll pretty much be sorted for the most part with the images you find online or clips from the episodes.

If for whatever reason the ones that should've been on the list that are not are not paid for then this doesn't seem right as Fxo as I've probably said a million times in this post - confirmed them all through us and we said "Yes" to them all.

Disclaimer: Before you mention it is for 501st Officers Only, I'd like to point out, that list went through me from Fxo, was confirmed by the Legion and indeed I was 501st Commander at the time as my Jedi when the original list was made. I currently work alongside Army Command so there shouldn't be dispute of that.

Edited by Luke Call
11 hours ago, Luke Call said:

You are missing Vaughn off the list, somehow this might have been sent wrong from Fxo to you, but he should be on there.

legit didnt know where those went ???
they should have been on it, my bad

Anything design wise or you happy?

The orange does look a little bright but that is no bother.

As for everything else, I trust the references you get from the episodes will suffice for both lore and the troopers at least.

501st Legion are very basic and have a distinct design from the show that I trust you'll be aware of so design should be fine for you to handle. I do remember however for Fives, the back of his helmet, the design is something texture-ers always miss. It's a minor thing but a nice touch.

51 minutes ago, Luke Call said:

The orange does look a little bright but that is no bother.

We change the codes for us, they are for you if you do want to be creative.

52 minutes ago, Luke Call said:

I do remember however for Fives, the back of his helmet, the design is something texture-ers always miss. It's a minor thing but a nice touch.

Ramiris will remember this..