Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

L0Lkiller's Staff Application

L0Lkiller  

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    104th TRNE 0945 killer
  • Steam-ID
    STEAM_0:1:236079881
  • Discord Name
    🎃L0Lkiller🎃#0007
  • English Knowledge
    Good
  • Previous Staff Experience

I have been admin on Fudgys darkRP where I beacome a senior moderator, then after around 1 year it was boring so I left it so ya,

• Provide a detailed explanation of RDM and give 2 valid detailed examples.

RDM: rdm is meaning Random death match

1, some one kills someone without reason is RDM 

2, if someone keep killing persons it MRDM (mass RDM

• Provide a detailed explanation of FailRP and give 2 valid detailed examples.

failRP is an event surrounding an action that your character commits that is not realistic

1. if someone doing a glitch to get in to any special area that not supposed to that count as FailRP

2. if someone is ALT+E on someones head is also kinda RDM 

• Why would you like to join our staff team?

I want to make the community bigger, I want to warn people for a bad behiaviour. I want to help out on the server. We all know that nobody likes rule breaker,hacker sometimes anticheats helps out with it. I've been on the loads of players can not be handled by the small team of staff. On some occasions, there was actually no staff online - leaving a hole server for trolls to abuse. I fully read the rules and i know i'm not a rule breaker. I'm always constantly on Garry's Mod, I currently have 800+ hours game time on Garry's Mod, I feel that I could better this community and put all of my experience dedicated into community.I am often on late at night when some staff are not and I witness the rule-breakers not being punished and feel the need to step in and take control of the situation. I am gamer and i play all games all night long. Some times im serious, sometimes i like to relax and rp. I am 14 and I haven't really felt the need to be Staff in a game until now, Garry's Mod is full of trolls that need to be taken care of for example Youtubers. I am very active and sometimes i can't play because of family problems. I play everyday from 1 hour to 12+ hours. I believe this will contribute to my time as Trial Moderator hugely, most of the time staff members could be busy with sits and having more moderators could free up the server admins for serious and urgent problems.I would like to be staff because I want to help other people if there is a problem and to make peoples experience on AsapGaming better. I really love to play DarkRP with poeple. And I really would appreciate a chance to be staff on Asap. And i will never do dumb thing on this server because i don't want make people leave Asap server forever and forget about it.

• Do you have a working microphone?
    Yes
  • Do you understand you cannot be staff on another community?
    Yes
  • Do you understand if you are found out to be using this rank for VIP benefits you will be removed?
    Yes
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Denied

Thank you for applying! Unfortunately, your application has been denied! The Team believes that your application is lacking in terms of explanation regarding both FailRP and RDM, where it asks for a detailed explanation and 2 detailed examples. You are welcome to reapply at a later date!

• Sloth locked this topic