Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

Hello_There's EP Application

Hello_There  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    212th VC PFC 3492 Tic
  • Steam-ID
    STEAM_0:0:234868008
  • Discord Name
    Hello_There#8322
  • English Knowledge
    Really Good (Fluent)
  • Previous Event Staff Experience

As far as I can remember, only once on a fairly small server called Bombastic Gaming that closed down but other than that I don't have nay other experience as an Event Planner

• Why would you like to join our event staff team?

I'd like to join because I love doing events and giving the very best that I could to everyone. I'd also like to try keep in touch with the community and make the events that they'd love to see and what they would find fun instead of just the same event repeated in different places or just what I want

• Why should you be an event planner?

I think I should be an event planner because I think I could bring a more young side to this and maybe I could be more active within the community asking what we could improve and what they would like to see as I never see that currently and think it could be a great idea to make sure the events are tsilored for the people playing as well as making them fun and enjoyable

• Please provide an example of a medium-sized event.

The base receives a distress signal fro ma nearby planet, with this in mind they load up on a venator and start to travel but as they come out of hyperspace it's a CIS Trap and severely outnumbered nad the hyper drive damaged after being targeted the Venator crash lands onto the sandy dunes of Tatooine. The survivors of the wreck have 3main objectives that can be split up into. Objective 1 is to protect any AC at a camp or base. Objective 2 is to find a device that could communicate for the rescue of the survivors and Objective 3 is to find a missing AC who was last seen being taken by what appeared to be bounty hunters. With these complete they will form a perimeter and hold off against landing CIS forces until gunships come in to help and evacuate all survivors back to their base

• Do you understand if any of this application has been copied or lied about you will be removed from your position?
    Yes
  • 2 weeks later...

Denied

Thank you for applying! Unfortunately, your application has been denied. The Team feels that although your answers to why you want to join are good, the medium-sized event could do with some more detail. The application definitely has potential, and we encourage you to reapply!

• Sloth locked this topic