Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

• In Game Name
    Yagoda
  • Discord Name
    Yagoda#2637
  • Who banned you?
    Darman
  • How long was the ban?
    2 weeks
  • Reason for the ban

Abuse of Donator job
    Alright under no way was I under Fearrp. None of those people who chased me yelled 'get down' or pointed lethal weapons. Therefore FearRP didn't apply. You also said 'you have 10 seconds to get out the temple' I proceeded to get out and surrender myself to CG. I was arrested, did as you asked and was still banned.

I was also banned for '4 warns' while 2 of them were supposedly inactive as they were from 5 months ago. I was also told to come here by Apollo

(i'm assuming Darman banned me as 2 warns isn't a 2 week ban)

• Explain in detail why you should be unbanned

Firstly,
    I got banned for Two weeks despite me doing what he asked. Surrendered to CG, and was on my way out but still was banned.
    Secondly, 
    I got banned for reaching 4 warnings. I had 1 other active before this warning. I can provide proof when asked but Imgurs being a bitch.
    Thirdly, 
    At no point was I under 'FearRP'. They were not holding lethal guns and were not close enough for Fearrp to count. Normally the server counts as /yell as the max distance.

• Do you understand that making a troll appeal with result in a longer, if not permanent ban?
    Yes

you were told countless times to get out of the Jedi temple and you kept messing around and going in anyways. also if I recall correctly CG did have their weapons out and on you. If I’m not mistaken you were about to be arrested for trespassing however in rp I talked to CG to let you go. So I think this warn and ban is justified 

You were warned for abuse of custom job, you grapple hooked an AC in debrief, then whilst attempting to run away you grapple hooked up to D3, which i chose to shrug off but keep note off. Then as I was on my RC job, I saw you go into the jedi temple, I spectated you and told you that you had 10 seconds to get out otherwise you would be warned. You placed yourself so deep into the jedi temple... An area you arent allowed in, that it took you longer than 10 seconds to get out. Therefore you were warned. You recieved your 4th warning, resulting in a 2 week ban.

yagoda.jpg

2 of these active warnings, are inactive but havent been changed to be made inactive due to a broken system. You shouldnt have been banned and I will more than happily unban you if this gets granted which it definitely will. However, the warn will stay as that was 100% valid.

24 minutes ago, Levi said:

2 of these active warnings, are inactive but havent been changed to be made inactive due to a broken system. You shouldnt have been banned and I will more than happily unban you if this gets granted which it definitely will. However, the warn will stay as that was 100% valid.

Yea, didnt expect the warn to be removed. But being banned for 2 warns is stoopid.