Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

• In Game Name
    Proxmio
  • Discord Name
    Notmyname£4590
  • Who banned you?
    DaftDevil12
  • How long was the ban?
    24 hours
  • Reason for the ban

Ok so i did push the button and that's fear to get banned for.  But he banned me for failrp and acusing me to use a auto cliker

• Explain in detail why you should be unbanned

So what happend was that i did push the button. I did escape and then a shock tropper did find me and arrest me. I was cliking the mouse to get realist becose i think sombody did press e on the cuffs or it was a bug becose you can not click to realis if sombody are not pressing e on it. Then he did take me to a sit where he acusing me to use auto clicker somthing i am not using. And then he did band fore failrp + Nitrp and he did give me a warning for failrp that i wan't removed becose i did not have the auto clinker

• Do you understand that making a troll appeal with result in a longer, if not permanent ban?
    Yes
8 minutes ago, DaftDevil12 said:

three witnesses Wolffe,Nighthawk,sinker saw him using an auto clicker we where nowhere near him and he escaped cuffs in a sit and when escaping the cg

So it must be a bug then becose i am not using auto clicker. You are acusing me for somthing i dont have. I realy hope you are getting a strike to false acusing sombody to have auto cliker.