Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

[AS] Mute'd's EP Application

[AS] Mute'd  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    RC-5576 2LT Gregor
  • Steam-ID
    STEAM_0:0:512037760
  • Discord Name
    Mute#7851
  • English Knowledge
    Really Good (Fluent)
  • Previous Event Staff Experience

I have been EP on a couple of servers, these include: Aurora (This server) and Kryptic Networks.

• Why would you like to join our event staff team?

I would like to join the Event planning team to help improve the activity of the server by doing as many events as I can whilst I am online, I would also like to help improve the standards of which the normal Event Planners would have for themselves whilst also making the community believe that the event planners are better as a whole and I would like to give each regiment their own RP/battles so each regiment can feel more involved with events, this could be by adding simple characters in the village or introducing a crashed LAAT just to spice up each user and each regiments experience as has been said.

• Why should you be an event planner?

I should be an event planner as I am active on the server, I am dedicated to the server and I have had experience with events that people loved and other events that people disliked.

• Please provide an example of a medium-sized event.

A medium-Sized event would begin with a transmission from the fleet going to AC warning them of an incoming attack, this would be due to the fact that the fleet is under attack and multiple Munificents have broken through the fleet's guard, they would begin the attack by sending two munificents, one above RPO and the other above Research Facility, this would be to lure troops out of the main base because 212th wouldn't be able to move to the Research Facility as they were under attack, when both FOBs are being cleared by the troops a full attack on the main base would then occur, one munificent outside the AHBs and two above the LS. From here multiple drop pods will be dropped outside the AHBs, and multiple on the LS, what would become of this is that the droids would first land at the Main Gate and slowly make their approach to the MHB Doors (if the AC feel it is necessary then the doors can be closed if they want), it would then have a couple of player B1s to make this approach feel more difficult to win. more drop pods will be dropped on all fronts until the corresponding munificent is destroyed. When this is over, Fleet will make another transmission saying that they're clearing the last few munificents from orbit and that the job was well done.

• Do you understand if any of this application has been copied or lied about you will be removed from your position?
    Yes

Accepted

Thank you for applying! Your application has been accepted! You will be contacted soon by your EP Trainer, Anime Seal#5348, on Discord! Welcome to the EP Team!

• Sloth locked this topic