Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

The Mole †††'s EP Application

The Mole †††  

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    CT TRP 0917 CorruptClaw
  • Steam-ID
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198217973737/
  • Discord Name
    CorruptClaw
  • English Knowledge
    Good
  • Previous Event Staff Experience

None, beside have been helping out as a Event Character a few times

• Why would you like to join our event staff team?

I have been recomended to try it out so I thought maybe to see how it feels like to become one

• Why should you be an event planner?

I could help and even fill up some gaps that other event planners might need help with etc.

• Please provide an example of a medium-sized event.

If I should take 2 examples of those event I have been then on the first event I played as a Bartender in the deseart planet Tattooine and now recently played as a Republic Merchent Salamander

• Do you understand if any of this application has been copied or lied about you will be removed from your position?
    Yes

Think you got confused here, the bit where it says give an example is asking you to demonstrate your creativity by writing down a plan for an event of your own making, rather than examples of events you've assisted with. Can you please update it ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Denied

Thank you for applying! Unfortunately, your application has been denied! The Recruitment Team feels that your application is very lacking, especially in the Medium-Sized Event area, in which you have given very little detail. We also have not seen you online recently, so your activity must pick up again if you are to be accepted! You are welcome to reapply in the future!

• Sloth locked this topic