Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

DarthKilla98's Staff Application

DarthKilla98  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    501st TOCT PVT 2804 Dark
  • Discord Name
    501st TOCT PVT 2804 Dark
  • English Knowledge
    Good
  • Previous Staff Experience

okay so i became a trial mod at werewolf gaming about 3-4 years ago and proceeded to ebcome senior admin on that server aswell after that i left and became a community manager for phase i believe it was called but after that i became a trial mod for NXG but obviously i left and worked on something with a friend. but its been 3-4 years now so its all new to me again.

• Provide a detailed explanation of RDM and give 2 valid detailed examples.

RDM or Random Death Match is where one player would come onto the server and they could act normal and get past their training to get a better weapon or just cause havoc my killing everyone for no reason at all.

there is 2 types of rdm one is mass rdm where a person  would kill a load of people for no reason these would be alot easier to spot.

and then theres normal rdm where its just one person killing another for no reason at all which is easy to spot but not as easy as mass rdm.

(example 1) so for the first example is if someone came onto the server and never been trained or anything and just starts shooting anyone out of no where because he just felt like it, this would count as rdm and minging at the same time as he has no reason to roleplay on the server.

(example 2) ok so second one would be a player who doesnt minge or break rules on the server and he gets accidentlly killed due to other player with lag issues or something but he gets mad so he decides to just go up to the player who killed him by accidents and just blatenly kill him for no reason at all.

• Provide a detailed explanation of FailRP and give 2 valid detailed examples.

ok so failrp is where a player would do something that their character in rp would never do. this is also like rdm their character wouldnt just go up to a certain citizen or clone and just shoot them that would be breaking 3 rules. rdm/failrp/mingeing,

(Example 1) okay so first example would be a clone to start to shooting his fellow clone brothers and say he has joined the seperatists this would not normally happen.

(example 2) okay so if a player had pac bought and decided to put a robotic arm on without a story or reason on why his real arm was gone this would count as failrp cos a metal arm wouldnt just show up out of no where and it wouldnt be in rp to chopp ones arm of and replace it with a robotic one.

• Why would you like to join our staff team?

Ok i know i just came back to gmod recently its why i want to join staff again on a server as i wish to learn the ropes of being a moderator on a server. i also would like to help the server remove them rule breakers as fast as we can so it doesnt ruin others roleplaying experiance.

i have also always found a pleasure helping a community or server out by doing the little things that we can do to ease the burden of all the highier ups in the community. i always loved when i was staff a couple years ago and i will still love it now its just a matter of becomeing a member of the Aurora staff team on where i wish to be a helpfull hand and also a person who listens to peoples problems.

I also like to believe that i am unbiased agaisnt players I know and players i dont so i wont ever choose a friend if they broke the rules and decide to punish the wrong person just because their my friend. I will not believe in beign biased towards someone and will not support it.

• Do you have a working microphone?
    Yes
  • Do you understand you cannot be staff on another community?
    Yes
  • Do you understand if you are found out to be using this rank for VIP benefits you will be removed?
    Yes

Accepted! Thank you for applying! Your application has been approved, and you have been accepted into the Staff team! You will be contacted by your trainer soon!

• Sloth locked this topic