Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

Lez  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    104th JJT TRP 5644 Lez
  • Discord Name
    Lez#7045
  • English Knowledge
    Really Good (Fluent)
  • Previous Staff Experience

I was staff on alpha,Spartan networks,Avalon networks and I was founder of an old community called Astro networks 

• Provide a detailed explanation of RDM and give 2 valid detailed examples.

Rdm means random death match which means shooting another player in the republic for no reason and can be a warnable offence

• Provide a detailed explanation of FailRP and give 2 valid detailed examples.

Fail rp is basically not rping and doing stuff in the server that y wouldn’t see in Star Wars usually 

• Why would you like to join our staff team?

I’d like to join the staff team because I feel like helping the community out and I have been starting to know some new people here and I know something people in the staff/higher ups from other servers like memeti etc 

• Do you have a working microphone?
    Yes
  • Do you understand you cannot be staff on another community?
    Yes
  • Do you understand if you are found out to be using this rank for VIP benefits you will be removed?
    Yes

Denied Thank you for applying! Unfortunately, your application was denied. This is due to a serious lack of detail in all answers, failing to give examples for both RDM and FailRP. You're welcome to reapply at a later date!

• Sloth locked this topic