Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

Prometheus  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    Head Lorekeeper Warder
  • Discord Name
    Prometheus#5580
  • English Knowledge
    Really Good (Fluent)
  • Previous Event Staff Experience

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: Gamemaster/ Senior Gamemaster
    Server(s): Reborn Gaming
    Time as position: I think it was about for 8/9 months total? (over 2 different runs)

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: Event Planner
    Server(s): Darth Networks (theres a new one with different owner but this was an old one)
    Time as position: 3/4 weeks (server changed ownership)

• Why would you like to join our event staff team?

I would like to join the event staff team as I think I have a credible past that has given me enough experience to provide the players with fun, exciting events that will keep the players hooked in for the RP that will be involved and combat friendly to nullify the trooper finger so many people have. I love being able to create stories and idle RP that the players can interact with and have a non-rigid plot with multiple choices so they can decide how it will turn out.  It is a role which I have always enjoyed and linked up with my new role as Head Lorekeeper I will be able to provide jedi with small events that will be fun and allow them to have their own stuff whilst still getting troopers involved. 

• Why should you be an event planner?

I should be an event planner as I have a long history in this specialty and believe that if given the chance to prove it I will demonstrate my abilities in story creating and developing characters and lore. I have always had fun in more RP involved sections of the game (earning the rank of Head Lorekeeper is proof of this) and I think this gives me an advantage as I will be able to further it with my character and bring these instances to life with the permissions granted as an Event Planner. With my previous experience as Army command I know what each regiment desires and how to balance this out in order to make it fair and enjoyable for each regiment and this will allow me to create very good events that I think will boost the server activity.

• Please provide an example of a medium-sized event.

Anaxes base sensors pick up an escape pod on a collision course to proximity of the base. It lands in the abandoned town and troopers go out to investigate. The landing is very rough and it is noticed that the pod has been burnt upon re-entry meaning that the shields were not active for some reason. The occupants did not survive the re-entry heat however upon close inspection it is noticed that the pod came from a republic ship. The ship's black box data details it's trajectory before being detached from the ship and it is possible for the troopers to calculate it's trajectory and possible crash sites. The main possible landing site is a planet called Vanqor and the fleet come into contact with Anaxes asking any possible information about a venator they lost contact with and to go investigate. Upon arrival it is noticed that the venator has crash landed and is badly damaged. There are different pieces of rubble scattered around the crash site. The troopers must gather certain pieces in order to try and understand what has happened. Some men are sent to investigate some strange signals coming from a cave where they find a survivor of the crash who has a head injury and seems to have gone crazy. The troopers must attempt to get the infromation from him without spooking him as he threatens he will attack them or himself. Shortly after this a scout party turns up from the CIS investigating  the crash zone where they find the republic and launch a small scale attack. If the republic are able to get information from the crazed trooper, they find out that the venator lost all power in an instant by a single attack and left them unable to defend themselves leading to their crash. He has theorised a way of countering this but it will take some time develop and testing before successful use. If the republic are able to fend of this attack fast enough then they are able to get away without alerting a larger scale force, however if they take time to deal with this threat then several munificents will arrive, one of which will detonate a short wave proximity EMP which will fry any republic electronics and CIS droids in the proximity which will take a long time to recover, they will then send in a greater assault force which the republic will greatly struggle against. If they manage to deal with the threat fast enough then  they are able to return to anaxes and later on will be sent to go find this mysterious weapon (the EMP cannon) and destroy it.

• Do you understand if any of this application has been copied or lied about you will be removed from your position?
    Yes

You have been ACCEPTED!
Congratulations on being accepted into the Event Planning team. 
Please message lovingit1888#7768 on discord to begin your training for your trial phase.

Well done and I hope you enjoy your time as an Event Planner.

• Memeti locked this topic