Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

Drellus  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    104th SPCL WP 2LT 5300 Boost
  • Discord Name
    Drellus #8416
  • English Knowledge
    Really Good (Fluent)
  • Previous Staff Experience

I used to be senior Mod on a previous star wars RP server, i also was a moderator on another server with a playerbase of 30 daily.

• Provide a detailed explanation of RDM and give 2 valid detailed examples.

RDM (Random death match) is where players start shooting or killing other players against the rules or with what is happening with the server (could be pvp sim so it wouldnt be RDM) basically unwarranted killing on players.

Examples:
    people in a group just talking then a CT comes over and starts shooting the group killing 2 people randomly, that is RDM

People walking together and a 212th TRP goes inside of a AT-TE and starts shooting at everyone in a group during a event instead of event character or AI, that would be RDM because they are focusing on players and are obviously targeting 

• Provide a detailed explanation of FailRP and give 2 valid detailed examples.

FailRP is an act where someone breaks roleplay in anyway. This can be intentional or accidental also.

Examples:
    A example of FailRP is if someone was in a LAAT and decided to jump out of it while the LAAT was moving and really high up in the air just because they know as their HP they can survive it, this would be fail RP since the Trooper in star wars wouldnt do that because of the risk of their life and the injuries they will get.

another example is if a trooper was walking around talking about darth vader, this is failRP because they are speaking in character about a character that 1 isnt in the universe yet of clone wars and 2 they do not know the events leading to that character, this would be failRP because of the fact its talking about something clones wouldnt know or talk about in the universe.

• Why would you like to join our staff team?

I would like to join the staff team because i have been on the server for a while and feel that i could bring some ideas to the staff team and help alot since i am active everyday, with my past experience in SWRP in being staff i feel that i would really enjoy being apart of it with this server as i feel this server is doing really well and will do better.

• Do you have a working microphone?
    Yes
  • Do you understand you cannot be staff on another community?
    Yes
  • Do you understand if you are found out to be using this rank for VIP benefits you will be removed?
    Yes

Good Examples
Has Experience 
Knows of the rules

Active on server

Could be a bit more detailed

In Conclusion Great Application going to +1 this one nice work

~ Football 

You have been ACCEPTED!
Congratulations on being accepted into the Staff team. 
Please message Sloth#9400 on discord to begin your training for your trial phase.

Well done and I hope you enjoy your time as Staff on our server.

• Memeti locked this topic