Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

WolfzyXD's Staff Application

WolfzyXD  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    Ghost
  • Discord Name
    WolfzyXD#4351 (Also with the age thing Im 13 in july)
  • English Knowledge
    Really Good (Fluent)
  • Previous Staff Experience

I have had no past staff experience but I am familiar with ULX and probably some other things.

• Provide a detailed explanation of RDM and give 2 valid detailed examples.

RDM (Random Deathmatch) is when a player starts killing or Attempts to kill another person without a valid reason or when they die they go back to kill that player who killed them.

1. So say there was a player going around killing everyone or trying to kill someone for no apparent reason which ruins the others RP expierience.

2. For example a player killed the person (RDMER) because they were refusing to listen etc and then the person (RDMER) came back angrily to try and RDM the person who kill him.

• Provide a detailed explanation of FailRP and give 2 valid detailed examples.

FailRP is when someone breaks the rp rules for the server there for FailRPING.

1. So say there were 4 clones trying to take a hostile to jail and they said to the hostile (Guns pointing at him) "GET ON THE GROUND" but the hostile was not cooperating with the clones that would be failrp because in real life if there were 4 people pointing guns at you telling you to do something you would do it because your life depends on it.

2. For example a clone was sitting on someones head (which obv can't be done in real life cuz it would kill them lol) and was told to get off by a member of staff or another player.

• Why would you like to join our staff team?

I would like to join the staff team because I would like to help the server even more than I currently can like ban the rulebreakers, help players in any way possible, make the server as fun and as cheerful as possible, help create fun events for players, create a experience that players have never seen before, help new/old staff if they are confused or need help with an event etc and give out fair punishments to rule breakers. 

• Do you have a working microphone?
    Yes
  • Do you understand you cannot be staff on another community?
    Yes
  • Do you understand if you are found out to be using this rank for VIP benefits you will be removed?
    Yes

Certainly a very hard application to rate, but there is a certain vagueness throughout which I really think could've been written better.

-1 Maybe try and be a little bit more specific and detailed.

Your application has been Denied

You are still slightly too young to be able to apply, the recruitment team felt it would be better for us to wait until you are the correct age.
Besides that your application is good, albeit lacking detail in some areas. I would suggest if you reapply to add a little more detail in and explain your reasoning.
Please reapply once you are of the correct age.

• Memeti locked this topic