Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

Oliver Lees  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    DU PVT 2354 Oliver
  • Discord Name
    Oliver Lees#4497
  • English Knowledge
    Really Good (Fluent)
  • Previous Event Staff Experience

Was EP On a server called Darth networks long time ago, Mainly did events as Normal staff on most servers for example on Eternal Gaming i hosted a few events as well as on some others for example Ace Gaming [Long time ago].

• Why would you like to join our event staff team?

The server is in current need of new event staff and more ideas so events don't get boring and i believe i can help with that as i can come up with ideas fast on the spot and id like to make sure events are as good as they can get. I have also seen a lot of regiments are not getting as many of there own events or that there not doing much in events due to the positioning this is what i want to also change as i could involve people more. i can also make a story line pretty quickly and would make it so events are not boringly driven for to long.

• Why should you be an event planner?

Like i said in the previous question i am a quick thinker and can make events up quickly i wouldn't abuse any of the power,  I have over 5000 hours on gmod so i know how to use all the tools and can get creative with them i could also add more detail to my events for example making some a bit more realistic and adding new things maybe if we went to a different planet tribes people could have impaled troopers etc i would also change up events from the usual Droids and try spice it up with other forces like if were doing a  planetary you would have to deal with the growing anger of the locals and you could have to deal with a riot whilst dealing with hostile militant forces.

• Please provide an example of a medium-sized event.

A Trooper has been found somewhere in the base killed [Stabbed or shot]. 

CG should be called to investigate and they then find more bodies CG Could do as they please see how the event goes but the murderer would be disguised as another trooper or AC etc,

After a a few murders if CG finally found the murderer take them to the brig for questioning etc, a civilian ship flies around lands and drops off some random people [Locals of a planet as hostages with some hostiles] They try to draw out maybe 41st 212th etc or whoever AC Sends.

Using this cover a smaller force will try to sneak in or attack the base and try to do a jailbreak if its successful and the prisoner escaped it could turn into a planetary at a later point when AC have received a transmission from another planet about the Murderer being spotted and then so on on this planetary could be a violent place with riots so CG and doom could have to deal with that while the main forces focus on finding the hostiles or fighting an enemy force of some kind.

• Do you understand if any of this application has been copied or lied about you will be removed from your position?
    Yes

+1 from me

Your app is good, but your medium sized event is kind of lacking, i understand that you have given at least CG and DU something to do, but in the future remember that there are other regs who might not have anything to do.

Good App 
Detailed, Shows you took time typing this out and put thought into this,

Has a lot of experience,

Good Application,

However, I do think you could have added some more Detail into the Medium sized event,

One thing we love in the EP team is Story line and RP so add some of that,  However this is all things you will 

be taught and find out.

Overall Great Application Good work i am going to +1 this app good work!

~ Football ( EP Manager ) 

You have been ACCEPTED!
Good job on being accepted into the Event Planning team. 
Please message Bubbles#4479 via discord to begin your training for your trial phase.

Well done and I hope you enjoy your time as an Event Planner.

• Memeti locked this topic