Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

Spike  

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    Merc / Spike
  • Discord Name
    Spike#0077
  • English Knowledge
    Really Good (Fluent)
  • Previous Staff Experience

I have been active on a community for a year (Nova Gaming) where i reached the peak of super admin. I then later joined a community (True Gaming) of which i stayed with for 4 years and was on the Board team for as the CCO (chief community officer) when TG opened again in 2020 I assumed the rank of staff lead.

• Provide a detailed explanation of RDM and give 2 valid detailed examples.

RDM (Random DeathMatch) is the act in which a player kills another for a whole plethora of different reasons, RDM is often random and usually has a hefty punishment behind it based on the motive and reason for the case.

The first example would come from someone who joined the server with the sole intention of minging, an example of an RDM case here would be the player coming on and instantly going around shooting other people trying to reach a tactical nuke before CG or staff intervene.

The second case would involve a mistake in RP or somebody getting angry, there are many ways this could play out but for example if somebody was being pressured by other players to kill someone then depending on if staff see the warning signs the player could kill another our of peer pressure.

• Provide a detailed explanation of FailRP and give 2 valid detailed examples.

FailRP is when a player does an action that would be considered to be abnormal in the current role play situation. This could be for, similar to RDM, a whole host of different reasons.

An example of this could be simply having a Pac3 file which turns your character into a lego star wars figure this wouldnt be acceptable in an RP so would fall under the category of failrp .

Another type of failrp can come in the form of mic abuse, troopers didn't have soundboards in te grand army of the republic so nor should they now and anybody with an inappropriate soundboard would be liable for punishment under failrp. 

• Why would you like to join our staff team?

I would like to join the staff team because it is where i find most joy in servers. Over my half a decade long staff experience its something I believe to be good at and by having me on your staff team I believe I can use this experience to better the staff team. Over the years I believe I have gained a strong knowledge on punishments and how to entertain a player base. This is important because i can ensure that players stay on the server and enjoy their time. Another reason i want to become staff is because i have a really good feeling about this server and i genuinely believe in it going really far, I haven't felt this feeling towards a server since 2016 so I believe this is naturally where i should be.

• Do you have a working microphone?
    Yes
  • Do you understand you cannot be staff on another community?
    Yes
  • Do you understand if you are found out to be using this rank for VIP benefits you will be removed?
    Yes

Your application has been ACCEPTED
Congratulations on becoming a member of the staff team, please message Sloth#9400 on discord to begin your training for your trial phase.
I hope you enjoy your time as staff for this server.

• Memeti locked this topic