Welcome to Aurora Servers

Welcome to the Aurora Servers forums! Login now to be able to post, reply and react over the site!

POLDO  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• In Game Name
    Alexander
  • Discord Name
    POLDO#7250
  • English Knowledge
    Good
  • Previous Event Staff Experience

I have Multiple Staff Experience, OH Vietnam RP Staff Experience, PoliceRP Experience, Starwars RP Experience, and much more, i was gamemaster in most.

• Why would you like to join our event staff team?

I would like to join the staff team cause I really want to support the server, I really love it and I will give all my support to it, I do know how to make Events, I am familiar with ULX Commands, And I am Loyal, meaning I won't betray it as if i get a higher rank if i get kicked out i dont destroy everything but I accept it.

• Why should you be an event planner?

I would like to be a Event Planner cause i am very good at making events, I know how to make Small/Medium/Large/Planetary Events, I am Familiar with ULX Commands, I won't abuse, And I do know Event Planner is not a moderation Job, but a Job made to help players have Fun.

• Please provide an example of a medium-sized event.

A Medium Sized Event could be a patrol, disappearing, The Republic finding bodies, and discovery that the Local Fauna of the Planet is spreading. (Medium Event, Sorry for not giving much Information, this event is meant to be a Phase 1 Of the Actual Event, I haven't put so much Details as Details are Ragdolls, Blood, And much more, The Players decide what to do and what not to do, so event could change at any time.)

• Do you understand if any of this application has been copied or lied about you will be removed from your position?
    Yes

-1 From me,

You say that the medium event is supposed to be Phase 1, but the question is Please provide an example of a medium sized event, not Please present a prep for an event, and also in the question Why should you be an Event planner, we aren't asking why you want to join, we were asking why we should pick YOU instead of anyone else

-1 from me

Most of it seems good but as Mega said for the medium event you are supposed to write what you would do for a medium event not the start of a storyline/chain of events or the start to a planetary because that would be considered a large scale event.

and same as Mega said about the “Why should you be an event planner” section

Your application has been Denied

This was due to a mix of a lack of confidence in your recent attitude on the server, alongside an application that could have done with more explanations in places. I would suggest that you explain your event idea further in any future application, and try to prove to those in game that you can be serious.
I wish you luck on any future applications.

• Memeti locked this topic